To be an excellent and competitive program in the field of Performing Arts and Visual Arts Studies in national and international levels within the umbrella of multidisciplinary approaches and encourage nation’s cultural values.
- Organizing higher education to the engagement of theories, concept, and method of Performing Arts and Visual Arts development.
- Conducting comprehensive art research by consecutive the development of science and technology.
- Implement community service and increase appreciation in the field of performing arts and visual arts.
- Establish cooperation with various parties from local, national, and international in the field of performing arts and visual arts.
- Create graduates who have competences in the field of performing arts and visual arts.
- Create scientific papers that are calculated by the international scientific community.
Performing Arts and Visual Arts Studies master program objectives are:
- To be an excellent program in the field of Performing Arts and Visual Arts studies with competence and scientific integrity with national international recognition.
- Producing graduates with the capability and competence to mastering and developing theories, concepts, and methodologies in the field of performing arts and visual arts, inter alia: scientific publication at the national and international levels.
- Being a national and international reference, especially insightful and responsive to the condition of society, nation, state based on the values of local excellence.
- Enlargement of alumni and cooperation network to improve the quality of infrastructure and financial capacity of education, research, and community service for performing arts and visual arts studies.